Candidate must be:
- Independent and self-motivated to always deliver the best possible product within the available time frame.
- Responsible for own work and eager to learn.
- Team player – accepts criticism from team members and offer his / her own assistance to other team members. Peer-testing is highly recommended in our team environment.
- Can work and deliver when given specific and direct instructions but can also lead oneself with little requirements / guidance when needed.
- Responsible to / willing to lead a given project and delegate tasks with the team accordingly. Scrums would also be required.
- Understands the core principles of JS frameworks.
- Previous experience in Data Visualizing is required.
- Basic experience in creating UX designs is required.
- Previous experience with Big Data projects is beneficial.
- Social monitoring and integration experience is beneficial.
- Previous experience or knowledge on media monitoring and analysis (media intelligence) is considered a plus.
Ideal qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of development experience in relevant industry.
- Between 40 – 55k.
Carma Ltd – KMP-61480