Carlo Gavazzi Ltd is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of automation components and considers the Malta plant as a high potential location for its continued consolidation.
Our investment in our own research facilities and in developing our most valuable asset – our people -ensures that we are at the forefront of new thinking and new ideas in automation.
We are looking for an IT Support Person to support users in their day-to-day IT support needs.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Maintain all IT equipment with documentation and records of software licensing.
- Set up new offices with the required network points.
- Maintenance and upkeeping of network cabinets and server room.
- Maintaining IP PBX system.
- Upkeeping of IT inventory and other required hardware / software by gathering quotes and creating purchase orders.
- IT-related diploma.
- Naturally tech savvy who enjoys staying ahead of the curve with new technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Self-motivated and able to work on his / her own without constant supervision.
- Fluency in English or Maltese speaking.
- Any experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Clean police conduct and valid driving license.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible hours.
Carlo Gavazzi Limited – KMP-77509