Passionate about employee development? We are seeking an HR Training and Development Officer to design and implement innovative programs that drive our team’s success.
CareMalta Group is Malta’s market leader in providing quality services in nursing and residential elderly care, specialised dementia care, operates and manages residential facilities for persons with disability including respite services as well as taking care of persons with intellectual disabilities. Being leaders in the care sector since 1993, Caremalta Group today cares for over 1,700 clients and employs a workforce of over 1,300 highly dedicated and well-trained personnel.
A day in the life of…
As the HR Training and Development Officer, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of training and development programs for all employees across the organization. You will be responsible for ensuring that all employees are provided with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their job effectively, and to support their professional development and career growth.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement training and development programs that align with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Conduct, on a yearly basis, a Training Need Analysis to determine the training needs of different groups of employees and use the results to develop a comprehensive training plan.
- Create and deliver training content such as induction training.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain and update the organization’s training records and database.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external training providers and manage the procurement of training services.
We are really keen to hear from applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in designing and delivering training programs will be considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and evaluate training effectiveness.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in training and development, preferably in a HR department.
- An organised approach to work and a high level of integrity.
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly strong knowledge in Excel.
At CareMalta, we value quality, integrity, dignity and a commitment to excellence. If you share these values and are excited about the prospect of working with a supportive and collaborative team in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to submit your application today. CV and covering letter can be sent via the apply button below.
CareMalta Group – KMP-81791