Cardinal Health Malta 212 Limited, a global company serving the health-care industry with products and services that help hospitals, physician offices and pharmacies reduce costs, improve safety and productivity, and deliver better care to patients is seeking to recruit a Technician.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the production, plant and facility equipment to ensure that the necessary efficiency, quality and safe EHS practices are as per company’s standards and expectations;
- Coach and manage the Assistant Technicians in the team;
- Coordinate and assist in the implementation of on-going projects;
- Troubleshoot the machinery in case of breakdown;
- Perform mould changes as required;
- Perform process improvements;
- Give training and assess the progress of less experienced peers;
- Maintain the maintenance records.
Prospective applicants should:
- Preferably be in possession or in process of obtaining the license A and with experience in the manufacturing segment;
- Have a flexible and adaptable nature to be able to work on a shift basis;
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a team;
- Be willing to learn and develop through provided technical and other courses;
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills.
The chosen applicant will benefit from:
- A starting rate per hour of Euro 8.31;
- Shift allowances;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Annual attendance bonus;
- Health insurance;
- Life insurance.
Training will be provided to the selected applicant.
Cardinal Health Malta 212 Limited – KMP-53364