Capstone Group is a well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors. The Group is the Malta member firm of Integra International, a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors. Integra is present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest-growing networks in this field.
Reporting to the Audit Senior and Audit Manager, your role would include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel.
- Assist with the conduct of Audit and Assurance engagements.
- Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS.
Qualifications, experience, and key skills:
- Currently pursuing or interested in pursuing ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Previous experience in an accounting or audit position will be considered an asset.
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications (including travel allowance) and health insurance. Opportunities for international secondments to other offices within Integra International may also be made available.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Capstone Group – KMP-59814