We are looking for an experienced Web Developer particularly for the corporate group websites, CRM, and the different IT platforms with a strong and confident attitude.
What We Expect
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS / HTML themes.
- Optimizing webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and loading time.
- Maintaining and developing websites, blogs, etc.
- Writing and maintaining WordPress and other CMS systems.
- Making websites and blogs SEO compatible.
- Improve our CRM and IT platforms.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it is needed.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 development will be considered a strong plus.
- Microsoft Office 365 admin platform will be considered as a strong plus.
- Knowledge of editing or coding plugins.
- Experience in social media marketing, SEO, and online marketing desirable.
- PHP Knowledge to cope with WordPress plugins and special requirements.
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English is a must).
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
What We Offer
- Working and living on the sunny island of Malta.
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events.
- A competitive salary.
- Free Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis.
- Office in a central location close to all amenities.
- Opportunities to develop and grow.
- Educational possibilities (training).
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit.
Please note this is not an entry-level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.Capital Solutions – KMP-62182