We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Reservations Agent to join our highly successful team here at Campus Hub. Providing guests with inspirational service requires being confident, an engaging communicator, and a good listener, so if this sounds like you, read on!
Campus Hub is Malta’s only on Campus University Residence offering students a mix of room types with common areas, student lounges, a study room and a pool all included for exclusive use. Campus Hub is a subsidiary of Vassallo Group of Companies, one of the leading corporate organisations in Malta.
A day in the life of…
Offering a truly memorable experience to our clients is our goal. Working under the supervision of our Sales Executive, as our Sales & Reservations Agent you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the sales department. With an enthusiastic and guest-friendly approach, you will listen and understand our guests’ requirements and process individual and group reservations that are received through email, phone or other systems.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
- Process all sales requests, changes, and cancellations received by email and different social media portals;
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type and verify availability of room type and rate;
- Maintain a working knowledge of the sales and front office departments and policies;
- Prepare reports as required;
- Assist the Sales department and follow sales techniques to maximize revenue;
- Record reservation information timely and accurately;
- Tracks and take notes all arrivals, departures, room moves, as well as any special requests.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Have excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Hotel environment would be considered an asset;
- Effective organisational skills; able to prioritise and self-manage workload;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
If all this appeals to you and you have got what it takes to become part of this fantastic team, we would really like to hear from you!
Campus Hub – KMP-74503