Camilleri Spiteri is a professional services firm, providing audit, tax, accountancy, payroll and business advisory services.
The firm is currently seeking to hire an Audit Junior.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in carrying out statutory audits;
- Reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness;
- Preparing adequate audit working papers in a timely manner;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements under GAPSME and IFRS;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with the client’s personnel;
- Performing other audit and assurance engagements.
The preferred candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Must be currently pursuing or be interested in pursuing the ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- A minimum of one year experience working in the audit field;
- Be conversant with International Auditing Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English;
- Be able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team;
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn;
- Ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision;
- Be able to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- Be an organised and methodical individual;
- Possess pleasant client-facing techniques.
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with one’s qualifications and experience.
Camilleri Spiteri Advisory Services Limited – KMP-65172