Camilleri Spiteri is a professional services firm, providing audit, tax, accountancy, payroll and business advisory services.
The firm is currently seeking to hire a Fully Qualified Audit Senior.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Audit Partner and will be responsible for:
- Servicing a portfolio of clients and conducting audits from planning to completion in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and with minimum partner’s review;
- Drafting financial statements under GAPSME and IFRSs;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with the client’s personnel;
- Delivering a service that is of the highest quality to exceed clients’ expectations;
- Keeping with the clients’ and firm’s deadlines
- Being accountable for audit and assurance engagements from beginning to end;
- Performing other duties as may be assigned.
The preferred candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Must be in possession of a University degree in Accounting or a recognised accounting qualification;
- Have between three to four years experience in performing external audit work;
- Be conversant with International Auditing standards and International Financial Reporting standards;
- Be able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Be able to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines;
- Be able to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- Be an organised and methodical individual;
- Possess pleasant client-facing techniques.
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with one’s qualifications and experience.
Camilleri Spiteri Advisory Services Limited – KMP-65174