Rubicon Retail, the master franchisor for Intimissimi, Calzedonia, Tezenis and NAU, is looking for a Retail Country Manager for Malta.
This position will oversee all brands we represent locally; working closely with the CEO to oversee and coordinate the overall planning, organizing, training and motivation necessary to achieve the brand objectives in sales, profitability, customer service, in-store experience, and consistency for the brands we represent.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To work with Area Managers and Store Managers to drive store sales within the territory;
- To organise the trading calendar with our brands and develop and/or maintain all retail processes, policies, and procedures in accordance with the brands and Rubicon’s internal procedures;
- To oversee brand relationship management along with the CEO;
- To supervise all retail stores and managers of the company’s physical locations;
- To ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image, standards and policies;
- To clearly and concisely communicate business and area objectives to managers so that they remain well informed of business activity and of their required contribution to targets;
- To effectively manage the P&L within allocated budget in order to affect a profitable performance for the territory;
- To identify under-performing stores and develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively;
- To oversee store and brand launches in the territory;
- To pro-actively contribute to the formulation and direction of the retail strategy and implement projects and trials for the Area;
- To effectively manage the performance and development of managers to drive and maximise the sales performance throughout the country and brands;
- To oversee and guide human resource objectives by ensuring management is properly recruiting, trained and developed according to the business requirements;
- To plan for succession in the Area through the identification of individuals with potential for development and growth;
- To create a positive environment that results in stable retention and a reduction in staff turnover; and
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Group CEO.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience managing multi-unit retail or hospitality, who has the ability to drive and motivate performance through effective coaching skills;
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and capable of communicating effectively and timely with their teams and customers;
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt quickly to strategic change;
- Proficient level user with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; and
- Holds a clean driving licence.
Calzedonia – KMP-53854