CC Finance Group is a privately held Fintech Group that operates in investment services, fund services, online trading and payments. With roots dating back to 1972, the Group today is evolving at a fast pace whilst keeping the same core principles, that of providing clients the best service using the latest technology and the top professionals in their field, whilst ensuring the strictest governance and ethics.
We are committed to attracting and selecting the very best people to join our team and to creating a workplace that promotes individual career growth; we value our people and their well-being. The group employs over 180 people from over 27 countries around the world with AUMA (Assets Under Management and Administration) of over 2 billion.
Due to respective expansion, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, he / she will be responsible for the full cycle coordination of our talent acquisition including talent sourcing, creation of advertising through various channels, headhunting, conducting interviews, and providing recommendations to hiring managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes. Acting as a change agent by critically reviewing, proposing, and driving continuous improvement techniques.
- Managing the entire recruitment process, from job evaluation and sourcing to offer stage. Main focus on Software Development related roles.
- Continuous social media and job board advertising to promote our open roles, positioning CC Finance Group as the Employer of Choice.
- Talent sourcing candidates through various channels such as LinkedIn, researching and contacting local / foreign colleges / universities, job boards, careers fairs etc.
- Screening CV’s and providing recommendations to hiring teams as appropriate.
- Management of the recruitment platform including its recruitment reporting function.
- Tracking and analysing data through social media platforms and our HRIS to provide tangible insights into our recruitment processes and evaluate how we attract talent including costs and evaluation of ROI.
- Interviewing applicants as required, analysing responses and supporting hiring teams with selection decisions.
- Following up with hiring managers for candidate feedback and relaying this to job applicants and agencies.
- Be a brand ambassador and ensuring all information provided to applicants and newly hired employees is accurate and correct.
- Analyze trends and metrics in collaboration with other HR team members to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Responsible to manage and follow up specific projects within the HR Department as assigned by Chief HR Officer.
Experience and Education Requirements
- MQF Level 5 of education in HR or related field.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience within the Fintech industry.
- Hands-on experience on ATS (applicant tracking system).
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be passionate about recruitment.
- Used to working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to identify top talent and assess a candidate’s attitude, character and skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly.
- Be discrete and capable of safeguarding privacy and confidentiality.
- Ability to keep up to date with current occupational and labour market trends.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
Calamatta Cuschieri – CCMT06021