Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Group has diversified across a full range of financial services and the group operates dedicated Fintech and marketing companies.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being. Currently looking for an Investment Services Support Officer to join our team. The ISSO work effortlessly to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting and communicating effectively and courteously with clients and delivering outstanding customer care
- Providing help and guidance to clients based upon a solid understanding of our company’s products and our wide range of services
- Regularly achieving your set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and working with the sales team to drive positive company results
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers by using the company’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and assisting team members with their diary management
- Demonstrating a commitment to improving your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis and a willingness to develop your career
Experience and Education Requirements
- The ideal applicant should be friendly, patient, able to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team
- They should also be attentive to detail, capable of accurate record-keeping, ability to work to deadlines, able to prioritise, be a critical thinker and problem-solver with good listening skills
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Maltese
- Applicants must be available to work on a roster basis between Monday and Friday 8.30- 18.30 and Saturday from 09:00 till 13:00 totalling, 40 hours per week
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both Maltese and English; written and verbal
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well being.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. The role also includes health insurance and gym allowance benefits amongst others.
Calamatta Cuschieri – KMP-62526