Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972. We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
The Customer Service Officer will be required to handle all customer related queries for the Investment Services operation assisting both offline and online customers via Phone, Social Media and e-mail.
Selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Answering all incoming calls, live chats, emails and performing outbound calls.
- Assisting clients on-boarding
- Providing support to clients via CRM and other systems
- Providing information to new or existing clients
- One to one platform demonstrations
- Administrative and paperwork duties
The customer service officer will also be expected to
- Be vigilant with data protection and keep up to date with all data protection laws.
- Take full ownership of your own clients to ensure first call resolution.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
- Possess a minimum of 1-year experience in customer service
- Be proficient with computer-related skills
- Clear communicator – effective use of oral, visual and written communication
- Respectful to others treat all individuals with the utmost dignity and respect
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Take ownership and responsibility for all duties required
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem solver
- Have excellent written and spoken English and Maltese
Working hours are a 40 hour week on roster and range from 6:30 to 22:00 Monday to Sunday. Should the need arise you will also be required to work the occasional night shift.
Calamatta Cuschieri – KMP-50339