We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant to the Directors to join our team.
- Self driven efficient and proactive positive person with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills including spoken and written English and Maltese.
- Highly organised team player with strong prioritisation skills and an ability to drive work to conclusions and deliver to deadlines.
- Minimum two years experience in a similar role, as a personal assistant or similar office administrative role.
- Able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent IT skills (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint).
- Willing to provide out-of-hours support on the very odd occasion.
- Have a driving license.
- Ensuring efficient scheduling, managing the director’s calendars, scheduling appointments, meetings, handling phone calls, emails, and correspondence.
- Assisting and coordinating various tasks and activities, arranging meetings, conferences, and events, and ensuring all necessary materials and logistics are prepared.
- Creating, editing, and proofreading documents, tender submissions, presentations, reports, researching and gathering information for projects, and presentations.
- Processing basic accounting tasks, managing budgets, and handling tasks related to invoicing, payroll etc.
- Identifying priorities and managing time effectively to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner and general administrative support, including filing, record keeping, office management tasks, and admin tasks associated with marketing.
Cage Architects – KMP-84744