We are currently seeking a Demi Chef, Commis Chef and Chef de Partie to join our team.
These 3 positions will be working on a day shift and will be responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby roles will include key responsibilities.
- Organize what needs to be prepared as the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen
- Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef or Executive Chef
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up and supervising of buffets and special functions
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
- Consult and check on daily requirements, functions and last minute events and liaise with the team accordingly
Key qualifications and requirements:
Possess a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills.
The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Busy Bee Ltd – KMP-80546