We are looking for an organised and self-motivated Accountant. The selected candidate will be reporting to the Head of Finance and will form part of the current young and energetic team within the group. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, organised and have excellent analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily bookkeeping activities.
- Compiling statutory and regulatory requirements submissions.
- In charge of system postings / monthly management routines needed in the preparation of management accounts.
- Assist in preparing the monthly management accounts and related reports for each entity within the group.
- Liaise with the external auditor to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Compiling and submitting VAT returns.
- Any ad hoc requests by top management.
- Able to work in a group and work with various departments.
- Professional behaviour with a positive can-do attitude.
- Punctual and dependable.
- A clear communicator and an active listener.
- A minimum of two years of working experience in a similar role.
- University degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and advanced knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications including Word.
- Knowledge of accounting software such as SAP and / or Sage will be considered an asset.
- Ability to thrive working as part of a team with minimal supervision and a positive approach towards challenges and problem-solving.
- This position calls for an ambitious individual, with a keen aptitude to learn, a head for figures and an eye for the future.
Busy Bee Ltd – KMP-59578