As an HR Executive, you will be a key member of the Human Resources team, working closely with the HR Manager. You will be responsible for managing employee relations, ensuring compliance with labour laws and regulations, and supporting recruitment and retention efforts. Your role will also involve managing employee performance, identifying training needs, and participating in HR-related projects and initiatives.
You will play a critical role in creating a positive and supportive work environment that attracts and retains top talent. This requires you to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Ultimately, your success in this role will be measured by your ability to help the organization achieve its strategic objectives through effective HR management. This will require you to be highly organized, detail-oriented, and committed to excellence in everything you do.
- Manage employee relations, including handling employee complaints and grievances
- Support recruitment efforts by identifying suitable candidates, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and making job offers
- Manage employee performance by conducting performance evaluations and providing feedback
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Participate in HR-related projects and initiatives
- Direct Managers and employees to appropriate guidance channels and act as a point of escalation for key HR matters or issues that arise
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and liaises with line managers
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all staff to achieve high levels of trust, respect, and professionalism
- Ensure new hire induction is carried out for all new joiners
- Assist in payroll, benefits administration and support payroll system set-up including data migration and transition
- Deliver payroll processing service including ensuring the operational aspects of payroll processing, and associated activities and deliver within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant country legislation
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources, with experience in employee relations, recruitment, and compliance
- Knowledge of labour laws and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR software
At Burmarrad Group, we know your success is our success. If you are motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success, then we can put your career on the map.
Burmarrad Group – KMP-81783