We are seeking someone with prior experience in the hotel / serviced apartments industry with outstanding experience as a Reservations Executive and proven organizational skills. You will be enthusiastic and motivated, with a good eye for detail and accuracy. The role also relies on developing a relationship with other team members, hence it is crucial you are able to communicate effectively to ensure control measures are understood and adhered to.
The role of the Reservations Agent includes:
- To answer all incoming Reservation inquiries, by email or telephone, in a timely manner, to the agreed departmental standard, and wherever possible to convert them to bookings.
- To input Reservations into our reservations system, ensuring all details are accurate.
- To give a polite and friendly response to all incoming email and telephone inquiries.
- To maintain accurate filing systems for all correspondence.
- To coordinate check-in and check-outs.
The skills and experience required as Reservations Executive are:
- Previous working experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Effective and clear communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Ability to work well within a team but to act on own initiative.
- Must be able to work on morning or afternoon shifts including weekends.
Buena Vista Holidays – KMP-86616