Due to growing business demands Bradford Jacobs are looking to hire a Trainee Account Manager to join our team during this exciting expansion.
The role will give the successful applicant the opportunity to grow their knowledge working alongside key members of the company allowing them the opportunity to progress into more senior positions across multiple departments.
You will take on key responsibilities focused not only on maintaining existing customers but also creating new sales and leads for the Sales team.
- Gather sales data for senior team members;
- Any other administrative work;
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels including: live chat, phone and email;
- Proactively engage with existing customers through outbound calling and email;
- Build and develop customer relationships;
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are brought to the attention of the Account Managers;
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the Bradford Jacobs customer experience;
- Support implementation of new products, process and policies;
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service and sales KPI’s;
- Respond and action requests from the Management team;
- Be responsible for booking appointments for Senior Business Managers with multiple system integrators and partners across Europe;
- To gather customer referrals internally;
- To gather customer success surveys on the performance of our company and suggest best ways for improvement.
- Strong personality and a team player;
- Self-driven and motivated with a passion to learn new markets;
- Tenacious, confident, passionate, driven, dynamic, hungry for success and most importantly committed to driving Bradford Jacobs to the next level;
- Well presented and articulate;
- Relish the chance to exceed financial targets;
- Have a solid background in earning high commissions;
- Proven commercial and business acumen;
- Experience working in a call centre environment would be beneficial.
- Highly rewarding remuneration package and commission structure;
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing sector;
- The opportunity to recruit and travel internationally;
- A structured career path;
- The autonomy to run your own team or business unit;
- A challenging, rewarding and fun environment;
- In-depth ongoing training and professional development.
Bradford Jacobs – KMP-45500