Due to growing business demands Bradford Jacobs are looking for a customer focused Contracts and HR Administrator to join the team during this exciting expansion.
The role will give the successful applicant the opportunity to grow their knowledge working alongside key members of the company allowing for the opportunity to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone coming from an HR or Contracts background and would also consider suitable candidate with Operations, Account Management or Customer Service experience
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in an HR, operations or customer service environment
- Enthusiastic and capable administrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A proactive approach to learning the business products
- Flexible approach in a highly demanding and fast moving environment
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate and prioritise work load effectively
- HR and operations skills are advantageous
- Other European language such as: German, Dutch, French or Italian would be a plus.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The primary attribute we are looking for is excellent attention to detail and outstanding communication skills; the successful applicant will also have a passion for business and a drive to succeed
- You will have the self-confidence to work with senior executives across Europe with the support of the business
- The role involves collaborating with the Operations Department alongside Account Management for local and international clients and partners
- You will be working in a collaborative environment where everyone is included in the development of our products, processes and planning and will be given support 100% of the way.
- Working with Operations Department to ensure all paperwork is completed prior to contracts commencing
- Maintaining files for all consultants recruited
- Ensure all compliance and knowledge information is updated and documented
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Research required information using available resources
- Administration duties
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are brought to the attention of the Account Managers
- Feedback recurring issues to the relevant internal departments
- Respond and action requests from the Operations Department
- Support implementation of new products, process and policies
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated CRM software
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Update all information sheets and systems with appropriate information
- Provide support to all departments as required and meet internal KPI’s
Bradford Jacobs is committed to quality and unparalleled service in all aspects of our businesses. As part of the team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career here.
The success of Bradford Jacobs is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. Your job, every job, is essential to fulfilling our mission every day to the people who trust and respect us. The primary goal of Bradford Jacobs and yours, as one of its potential employees, is to live our mission and continue to be an industry leader.
Bradford Jacobs – KMP-55377