- Oversee the collective coordination of all event information and resources, and is responsible for account management, sales prospecting and business development.
- Prepare proposals for clients and maintain well-organised event records.
- Meet with clients, conduct tours of the event facility, provide accurate and timely information to clients.
- Coordinate daily front of the house and back of the house restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors in collaboration with the executive chef.
- Organise and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Proven work experience as a restaurant manager, restaurant general manager, hospitality manager or similar role.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like Lightspeed.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
- Degree in business administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus.
Bottegin Palazzo Xara – KMP-41450