Bora Bora Ibiza Malta Resort is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Night Manager to join our team!
The Night Manager will represent the Management during the night. The Night Manager also assists the Front Office Manager in all aspects of the department including but not limited to operations, planning, budgeting, staffing in accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
The Night Manager provides leadership and support to all members of the Front Office and enforces the resort’s standards of excellence in all areas supervised.
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Act as the manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Required to welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy. Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
- Must be able to perform the full night audit if needed.
- Efficiently handles all payments received and the cash drawer kept balanced.
- Oversee preparation of daily summary reports.
- Should show initiative, problem-solving, staff training, team leading.
- Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life-safety procedures.
- Report any suspicious persons, activities and / or hazardous conditions to the Security department and / or the Front Office Manager.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with the Resort’s standards.
Requirements of the Night Manager:
- Proven experience in guest relations with excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style.
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations.
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy.
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
Bora Bora Ibiza Malta Resort – KMP-59630