Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Workshop Clerk.
Based at the workshop the Workshop Clerk will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspecting and keep appropriate records of all vehicles entering the facility.
- Recording all vehicle damages prior to taking custody and control of the vehicle.
- Initiating system job cards with all relevant vehicle and customer information.
- Matching PO’s and supplier invoices.
- Posting supplier invoices to the relevant system job cards.
- Ensuring all labour hours and parts consumed are posted on the relevant system job cards.
- Generating invoices upon job completion.
- Accepting cash payments and issue receipts.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a structured work approach, pay attention to detail and efficient in data entry.
- Be a proficient IT user, preferably ECDL certified and have documented user experience working with IT systems.
- Minimum O’ level education.
- Good knowledge of accounts.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English would be considered an asset.
- Relevant administrative working experience in the automotive industry would be considered an asset.
Bonnici Bros Services Ltd. – KMP-59817