Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering a part-time employment opportunity for a Technical Assistant to the Project Management team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and preparing drawings from architectural and engineering specifications.
- Liaising with government entities or company clients identifying their requirements and ensuring these are supported in the drawings made.
- Assisting whenever possible the Quantity and Land Surveyors by visiting sites to chart survey results as well as attend any other meetings that may arise.
- Assisting in the tendering documentation process.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Well organised, confident and pay attention to detail.
- Efficient in planning as well as possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and be committed to meeting deadlines.
- In possession of an MCAST- BTEC extended diploma in Construction and the Built Environment or related fields.
- Conversant in both the English language as well as Maltese.
- Strong knowledge and proficient usage of Auto-CAD.
- Previous experience in the civil and construction engineering field is preferred and any additional relevant technical qualifications will be considered an asset.
- In possession of a clean driving licence.
- Experience in quantity surveying would be considered an asset.
- Experience with planning authority procedures would be considered an asset.
Bonnici Bros Services Ltd. – KMP-53768