Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Resources Planner.
Reporting to and assisting the Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing resource conflicts and resolve as appropriate.
- Monitoring demand, to determine where capacity shortages / surpluses may arise in the future and suggest potential solutions
- Participating in the portfolio planning process and communicate the results to all relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting the delivery of operational aims and objectives
- Liaising with external site supervisors and site foremen in determining labour requirements and dispatching workers
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post, as may be assigned from time to time
The ideal candidate should be:
- Able to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing in Maltese, English and possibly Italian.
- An effective team player, able to respond to the needs of team members and provide them with assistance when and as required.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role where previous project management experience as well as any relevant qualifications would be considered an asset.
- Minimum A- level education as well as ECDL certification.
- The ability to draft and analyse reports to present to the management.
Bonnici Bros Services Ltd. – KMP-38958