Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of its expansion strategy, the Group is offering an employment opportunity for a Junior Health & Safety Officer
Reporting directly to the Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of the company’s health, safety and environmental strategies.
- Assisting with coordinating training and machinery certification.
- Ensuring workers are provided with suitable protective equipment and such a policy is being maintained and followed.
- Performing adequate risk assessments in collaboration with the Health and Safety officer as and when required.
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and health, safety and environmental standards.
- Maintaining and updating emergency response plans and procedures.
The successful candidate should have:
- Preferably a Bachelors in Occupational Health & Safety or the equivalent.
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese. Italian would be considered an asset.
- Driving license category B.
- Previous experience preferably related to Health & Safety within the construction industry will be considered an asset.
Bonnici Bros Services Ltd. – KMP-49033