Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Foreman.
Reporting to and assisting the Project’s Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of workers and performing different duties, including shuttering, brick laying and steel fixing.
- Reading and understanding construction blueprints.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post, as may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Previous experience in a similar position is required.
- Experience in basic installation of basic plumbing and electrical systems would be considered an asset.
- Able to work independently to deliver work in a timely and effective manner.
- Conversant in both the English language as well as Maltese. Knowledge of the Italian language would be considered an asset.
- To be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
Bonnici Bros Services Ltd. – KMP-38956