As an established and diversified group with over 450 employees, at Bonnici Brothers we are a leading entity in the local civil engineering, retail and marine industries.
We enjoy an excellent reputation throughout our operation and continuously strive to offer the best possible service to clients. Due to strong operational growth, our workforce is growing and in order to continue offering our employees the best possible employment experience the group is looking to employ an additional HR Executive.
As an integral part of our HR team, you will primarily be responsible for:
- Taking charge of employee onboarding, conducting interviews and presenting offers to successful candidates.
- Conducting company inductions and finalizing employment documentation.
- Preparing periodic management reports and keeping records updated.
- Managing the work permit process by compiling the required documents and submitting them accordingly.
- Assisting with NSO reports when required.
- Acting as a point of contact for employees regarding payroll queries.
- Developing and updating HR policy and disciplinary processes as needed in line with prevailing labour policies, employment laws and regulations.
- Assisting in the implementation of the group’s performance management system.
Bonnici Bros Ltd – KMP-77209