Location – Malta – Gzira.
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We’re looking for an Administrative Accounts Assistant, the key objective of this role is to support the CFO in the accounting department, working on accounting tasks and handling the daily tasks and activities.
What you will be doing:
- Handling correspondence and queries regarding accounts
- Responding to and resolve account queries
- Undertake bookkeeping tasks such as posting of purchase invoices
- Process all invoices and statements, ensuring all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing
- Maintain files and records
- Assist in the preparation of payroll
- Manage petty cash
- Handle bank account transactions and reconciliations
- Perform any other duties as requested or assigned by management
- Related field of study in accounting or finance
- 1 – 2 years of experience in an Accounts Administrative role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great analytical skills
- Ability to take on a high level of ownership, accountability and responsibility
- Positive attitude and great ‘can do attitude’
- Computer literate and have knowledge of excel
- Motivating compensation, motivational base pay and commission
- You get to lead the development of a new concept in Malta
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!
Bolt – KMP-52454