The Bank is seeking to recruit a Relationship Officer / Teller to join its Retail Banking Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfying the requirements outlined hereunder, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
We’re a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of 220 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We are a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible to:
- Carry out diversified support activities of a commercial, administrative or operative nature;
- Ensure a high level of service to customers at all times;
- Achieve the Bank’s objectives for profitability and business growth; and
- Carry out other administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well-organised with a disposition to learn and have a team-oriented approach.
- Be able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure;
- Adopt a target-driven approach;
- Be meticulous in your work;
- Be proficient with MS Office applications;
- Have an MQF level 3 academic qualification. Matriculation certificates at advanced / intermediate level or equivalent will be considered an asset.
Candidates with previous banking experience will be given preference.
BNF Bank PLC – KMP-82325