The Bank is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join its marketing and communication unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here under, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
We are a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of over 200 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We are a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible to:
- Organise creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements;
- Create content for the Bank’s various channels, including product-related copy-writing, communication with customers, articles and features;
- Assist in developing the Bank’s digital marketing strategy;
- Assist the Unit in developing and implementing successful integrated marketing -campaigns for products and services according to the Bank’s strategy;
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance;
- Manage the Bank’s branding initiatives and opportunities, maximising brand equity;
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Bank’s public relations strategy, ensuring an active digital media presence;
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal communication initiatives;
- Assist in the organisation of the Bank events such as internal staff meetings, press conferences, photo opportunities, CSR-related events, staff activities, and customer initiatives;
- Perform other related assignments/projects as requested by management; and
- Analyse consumer behaviour patterns to contribute towards product introduction and enhancements together with promotion mechanisms.
Competencies & Experience
The potential candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well-organised with a disposition to learn and have a team-oriented approach.
- Possess a diploma / degree or a recognised qualification in Marketing or in a related field;
- Have thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices;
- Have previous experience in integrated marketing including digital;
- Have a flair for writing and be an excellent copy writer in both English and Maltese, adapting content to different communication platforms, including digital;
- Have strong organisational and time-management abilities;
- Be able to work independently and take accountability for projects;
- Be proficient with MS Office applications;
- Be able to multitask, be detail-oriented and have good time management skills; and
- Keep abreast of the latest marketing and public relations trends.
BNF Bank PLC – KMP-41507