Looking to move forward in your career? We are searching for an HR Assistant to join our team!
Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist employees and management in HR related issues;
- Ensure that a good working relationship is maintained between HR and the rest of the organisation;
- Update HR processes and policies;
- All duties related to the processing of the company’s monthly payroll;
- Preparation of any reports related to payroll as well as completing NSO surveys;
- Ensure that confidentiality regarding employee information is maintained at all times;
- Maintain up-to-date records on employee employment information;
- Manage all employee engagement and termination processes (including work permits);
- Post job adverts and organise job applications;
- Schedule job interviews and assist in the interview process;
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies;
- Assist and handle any training coordination needs if and when required;
- Coordinate and handle HR events through presence and follow up;
- Effectively perform other day-to-day administrative duties related to the role.
If you feel that this is the role for you, these are the qualifications and skills required:
- An HR related qualification at diploma level;
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in an HR environment with knowledge of HR databases (preferably Shireburn);
- Solid knowledge of employment law;
- A high level of computer literacy, especially with MS office applications;
- Ability to adopt a pro-active attitude and hands-on approach towards work;
- Be highly detail oriented, methodical and highly organised;
- Be adaptable and able to work under pressure;
- Be capable of working on your own initiative needing minimal supervision;
- Have a mindset of continuous process improvement.
Whilst we prefer this role to be on a full-time basis, a full-time on reduced hours option will also considered.
BMIT Technologies – KMP-46694