BLP is a company specialised in providing business development, compliance and property management and consultancy services. The company brings together a number of Partners that enjoy vast experience in an array of commercial industries and specialised fields such as hospitality, healthcare, real estate, financing, compliance and facility management amongst others.
BLP runs projects and services for well-established clients situated both locally and internationally, creating a corporate culture that is based on international standards, efficient delivery, whilst promoting diversity and inclusivity amongst its members. The company’s slogan is ‘Simply Done’. At BLP we aim at simplifying complex projects, implementing systematic procedures and efficiently managing teams to get things done in the most efficient way possible. We set our client’s mind at rest on realistically achieving their set targets, whenever BLP is engaged to assist.
We are seeking a motivated person to take on the post of Office Administrator and Personal Assistant. The role involves acting as the first point of contact with all customers, third party suppliers and partners.
The candidate must be:
- Proficient in the use of both spoken and written English, dealing with correspondence and phone calls on a constant basis.
- Organised and efficient at managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Experienced in managing databases and filing systems.
- Motivated and possess good communication skills are key.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordination of administrative work to include booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Assisting in the organisation of events and conferences.
- Systematically following up with the director on important tasks and deadlines.
- Being able to type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence with a basic amount of research.
- Routine compliance work and due diligence checks.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
BLP – KMP-65155