We are an ambitious company in the online gaming industry with a presence in several countries. As part of the globally active Gauselmann Group, we are looking for a Frontend Developer (m/f/d) for further expansion at our location in Paderborn. With the help of our latest B2B online gaming platform, we combine the fun of mechanical devices with the convenience of online gaming. We enable the player to trigger real mechanical processes via any online device and to follow the game in real-time.
At our company, you can actively participate in the development of our state-of-the-art solutions, and actively help to shape them and incorporate your own ideas. Together with your colleagues in Germany, Serbia and Malta, you will bring this innovative and unique way of gaming to a new level.
Do you want to shape the future as part of an interdisciplinary and inspiring team? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- As our Frontend Developer (m/f/d) you focus on the development of interactive dynamic applications for the frontend of our innovative B2B online games platform.
- Here, you will be a crucial interface to our backend developers and the product team and act as a know-how carrier in your area for deciding on the used technologies and the software architecture.
- With your focus on a great user experience, you design and develop customized game interfaces as well as user-friendly interfaces.
- In live operation, you will also supervise the implementation of new interface features and take care of testing and debugging according to the client’s specifications and your own ideas.
- Last but not least, you will be actively involved in the overall product and platform development and play a special role in defining the look and functionality of new applications and uses.
- If possible, several years of experience in frontend web development, services and conception of modern user-friendly interfaces as well as responsive designs for websites and web applications.
- Experience and understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in production of web browser-based slot or casino games.
- Experience with WebGL and related libraries (eg. CreateJs, PixiJs) and web tooling and using transpilers (NPM, Parcell).
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
What to expect:
- Start-up mentality in an innovative product development combined with the advantages of an internationally active group of companies.
- A safe employer with economic stability.
- Open and friendly corporate culture and communication at eye level.
- Modern workplace equipment.
- Flexible working time models and home office arrangements.
- A high degree of personal responsibility.
- Opportunity to participate in the decision-making process when onboarding new technologies and processes.
- Opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
- Permanent employment contract, competitive salary and social benefits.
BLC Systems Limited – KMP-74049