We are a young, aspiring company in the online gaming industry and part of the internationally active Gauselmann group. Our Customer Service is one of the core elements of our operations and supports our business customers. For our Maltese office, we are looking for an experienced Customer Service Agent to provide daily direction and communication to our customers and our employees to reach the customer service goals.
- As a Customer Service Agent (m/f/d), you provide customer care through different channels by handling cases reported by B2B customers and taking ownership of further investigations, while representing our company externally when required.
- Your main tasks are resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- When needed, you are the contact person for 3rd party escalations.
- To provide a complete customer history, you are documenting customer contacts and maintaining customer records by following the correct data protection procedure.
- To improve our customer service, you are also creating support and training materials and documents.
- Work experience within the customer service industry with an iGaming background.
- Solid IT skills to operate ticketing software.
- Solid technical understanding to sort issues quickly.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to work on weekends / public holidays.
- Strong communication skills and service orientated point of view.
What to expect:
- Start-up mentality combined with the embedding in an international group of companies.
- Open and friendly corporate culture and communication at eye level.
- Professional personal and professional development programs in the areas of languages, IT, specialist, and management training, etc.
- Modern workplace equipment.
- Flexible working time models.
BLC Systems Limited – KMP-66666