Bioscint Engineering Ltd is a medical engineering firm which specializes in the provision of medical equipment and technical support. With offices inside the Malta Life Sciences Park and laboratories inside Saint James Hospital, it provides a fast-paced and exciting environment for those interested in working closely with medical engineering technology.
We are presently looking to recruit a smart delivery person to join our growing team on a part-time basis (2 – 3 half days per week). The candidate will be responsible for delivering company products to selected customers and assisting the warehouse in preparing such orders.
The main responsibilities would include:
- Transporting items and supplies to customers in a safe and timely manner, on agreed-upon days.
- Assisting the Logistics team in preparing the orders for delivery.
- Assisting in loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery against delivery notes, to ensure that the order is complete and correct.
- Ensuring that the items are packed correctly and safely delivered to the client.
- Collect payments as necessary.
The ideal candidate should meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Be computer literate and able to use MS Office, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Possess a good command of both English and Maltese.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a valid driving license.
- Be a good team player.
- Be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Bioscint Engineering Ltd – KMP-77674