We’re the Recruitment Team. Our mission is to keep Binary.com going and growing. We do this by identifying, attracting and developing Binary.com’s team of extraordinary colleagues. We use data and a unique hiring process to find the right people and put them in teams where they can make the biggest impact.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the role:
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Binary.com, you will strategically identify and recruit A players by using leading recruitment methodologies such as topgrading to further the company’s growth worldwide. Players are top talents who are smart, driven, and get things done while possessing traits that align with our company values: integrity, teamwork, competence, and customer focus.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand different roles within the organisation and their requirements.
- Find and recruit candidates using various online and offline channels.
- Assess applicants by using hiring and interviewing methodologies such as topgrading to determine their technical and cultural fit.
- Plan and manage online technical assessments alongside hiring managers and team leads.
- Schedule and coordinate interview with candidates.
- Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives.
- Maintain our applicant database, and prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports.
- Collaborate with the product design team to create branding materials for recruitment purposes.
- A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English with interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify top talent and assess a candidate’s attitude, character, and skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ethical and professional recruitment methodologies and techniques such as topgrading.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency of office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures.
- Experience as a recruiter in the financial or IT industries.
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations.
Perks and benefits:
- Market-based salary.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Health benefits.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travel and internet allowances.
Binary (Europe) Ltd – KMP-50228