We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products or services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing
organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the Role:
As a Customer Support Executive at Binary.com, you will assist our clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role if you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation, in keeping with existing policies, and in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner.
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat.
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations.
- Perform regular testing on our products and services.
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers.
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
- University degree in marketing, IT, or a related field or equivalent practical experience in technical customer support.
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry.
- Proficiency in other languages in addition to English.
Perks & Benefits:
- Market-based salary.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Health benefits.
- Casual dress code.
- Travel and internet allowances.
Binary (Europe) Ltd – KMP-50251