We are the Payments team at Binary.com. Our mission is to manage our wide range of bank accounts and e-currency systems, as well as the transactions that take place every day. We generate monthly management accounts, annual audited accounts, and reconcile all transactions.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing
organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the role:
As an Accounts and Payments Executive in Binary.com, you will participate in handling payments and transactions and increase the efficiency of our financial operations.
- Process client payments, as well as handle and resolve client payment queries.
- Track and manage transactions and accounts using proprietary and non-proprietary software and systems.
- Process transactions for clients who make deposits and withdrawals using a wide range of third-party payment services, including bank wire, credit card, and e-currency.
- Perform reconciliations of all transactions that take place through third-party payment services and banks.
- Assist in management accounting for all companies within our group of companies.
- Work closely with the affiliate marketing team to process affiliate commission payments on a monthly basis.
- Constantly liaise with all internal departments such as customer support and marketing on account and payment matters.
- A university degree with a major in accounting, or other relevant professional qualifications.
- At least one year of work experience in a similar role.
- A keen interest in accounting and an aptitude for numbers.
- Proficiency with popular office applications such as Microsoft Excel, accounting software, and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, best practices, standards, and regulations.
- Ability to quickly learn new (proprietary) systems and procedures.
Perks and benefits:
- Market-based salary.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Health benefits.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travel and internet allowances.
About the location:
Malta is a historical archipelago country in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Rich with beautiful beaches, cathedrals, museums, universities, cafes, and retail outlets, Malta is an ideal location to work from.
Binary (Europe) Ltd – KMP-50230