The services of a Salesperson is required to assist clients in the Building Materials, Pools and Gardening department.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Work on a full-time from Monday to Sunday
- May be required to work Sundays depending on the shop’s needs
- Working requires standing up for extended periods. Lifting and carrying heavy items may also be required.
Education & Licenses Required
- Although qualifications are useful, work-related experience and attitude tend to be given considerable weight by employers.
- On-the-job training is offered by the employer.
BigMat (Attard Bros Building Supplies) – KMP-45494