As a result of our continuous growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Finance Executive. The successful candidate will be performing day to day finance operations and will be working in a team within the Finance department.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Debtors management;
- Handling of intra-group setoffs as well as debtor setoffs with the group;
- Handling of foreign suppliers;
- Inventory processing and spot checks;
- Supervising stock take processes and implement required adjustments;
- Handling of inventory and accounting controls;
- Review of transactions before VAT return submissions;
- Performing supplier and inventory reconciliations as necessary;
- Review of bank reconciliations;
- Retail system day to day maintenance;
- Liaising with external auditors before and during yearly statutory audit;
- Frequent communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Work in an office environment;
- Working hours are 40 hours a week;
Education and licenses required
- Previous experience in an accounting department within the retail industry would be considered as an asset, although not a must.
The ideal candidate must be in the initial stages of obtaining ACCA (association of chartered certified accountants) qualification.
BigMat (Attard Bros Building Supplies) – KMP-50591