Our HR team represents the backbone of Betway’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market.
We are not only hiring, but we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development. Our international and multicultural HR team is a champion of Betway culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the HR Manager, the main purpose of this role is to partner with the Betway management team on all Talent Acquisition activities. You will develop an Employer Branding strategy to ensure the candidate and employee experience best reflects our company’s culture and values.
You will be responsible for
- As a champion of the Betway brand, you will drive candidate attraction and engagement through our internal referral scheme, recruitment platforms, internal social activities and various social media channels
- Manage the entire recruitment process from job evaluation to offer stage
- Identify new channels for recruitment in Malta, always seeking the best talent
- The utilisation of job boards and recruitment platforms to build a candidate pipeline
- Act as a business partner on all recruitment and employer branding related activities for Betway Malta
- Identify opportunities to enhance and drive a positive employee experience, contributing to our position as Malta’s ‘Employer of Choice’
- Development and delivery of Betway Malta’s employer branding strategy
- Partner with the Group Corporate Communications Manager ensuring we stick to branding guidelines
- Act as a trusted advisor to other Betway locations (London and Guernsey)
- Assist the HR Manager on HR duties, as assigned
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties to achieve business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong recruiter, experienced in filling technical roles
- Be fun, be approachable and be creative in their thought process
- Highly organised individual with experience in building strategic plans
- Creative thinker, always thinking of innovative ways to attract and retain talent
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at different seniority levels
- Customer orientation
- Business acumen
Betway Limited – KMP-62518