Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those ‘out-of-the-box thinkers’, ‘technical masterminds’, ‘Outstanding creatives’, or ‘mind-boggling number crunchers’? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by.
Our Information Security team is on a mission: protect and serve. We use the latest technologies to detect and remove any threats to our data while serving the best interests of the business. And by embracing a yes mentality. It’s not just in problem-solving where we challenge our team. We also encourage each person to better themselves, keeping up to date with developments in the threat and technology sphere through self-study as well as formal training.
Purpose of the role
This role is created to focus on ensuring compliance to security policies, relevant and applicable requirements and standards across the group. The Information Security Analyst will perform audit activities in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard and other internal review requirements.
You will be responsible for
- Assisting with planning and Internal ISMS Audits to meet ISO 27001 requirements,
- Planning and conducting other security control audits to assess compliance with group information security policies and requirements,
- Reporting on the design and operation effectiveness of information security controls,
- Monitoring the progress of corrective actions against remediation plan,
- Keeping internal data mapping up to date,
- Internal document control and maintenance,
- Assisting with the creation, review and continuous improvements of security policies,
- Conducting reviews within the vendor risk management program,
- Conducting security training and awareness campaigns for the business,
- Other ad hoc duties, as may be required from time to time.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties to achieve business objectives.
You will have
- Understanding of information security for businesses,
- Understanding risk management and control frameworks,
- Understanding of vendor risk management,
- The ability and interest to review information security controls which support the business requirements,
- IT technical knowledge and understanding (e.g. Cloud, Firewalls, Data Loss Prevention),
- The ability to analyse and interpret information, reporting conclusions in formats aligned to the target audience,
- Technology, Computer Science or Information Security degree.
- A self-starter with a passion for the chosen technology field,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Perseverance and the ability to drive tasks to completion,
- Passion for working as part of a team,
- Great at building working relationships through stakeholder management.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Betway Limited – KMP-86720