Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those ‘out-of-the-box thinkers’, ‘technical masterminds’, ‘outstanding creatives’, or ‘mind-boggling number crunchers’? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique.
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey. Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by.
Our HR team represents the backbone of Betway’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development. Our international and multicultural HR team is a champion of Betway culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Business Partner will represent the Human Resources team in providing a first-class HR service to managers and staff alike.
This role will include, but not limited to, processing joiners and leavers, recruitment administration, talent management, managing data and policies and management reporting.
HR Business Partner will be responsible for
- Onboarding and induction of new starters.
- Managing onboarding process (drafting contracts and onboarding documentation – legal and introductory presentations, collaborating with government legal entities).
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records, hard copies and electronically.
- Ensuring the HRIS (Workday) is always up to date.
- Annually revising and updating company policies.
- Creating regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Being available and responsive to any queries being raised by our employees.
- Supporting our recruitment teams (multiple locations) on recruitment matters, including screening, scheduling, and interviewing.
- Guiding the recruitment process by building strong internal and external relationships.
- Providing support to employees throughout our performance appraisal process.
- Identifying skill or training shortages and working with the wider HR team to remediate them.
- Employee relations (disciplinary, grievances etc.) issues when required.
- Assisting payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
- Supporting the HR Manager and OD Partner when requested on HR projects.
- Participating in ad-hoc HR projects.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties to achieve business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have
- Proven work experience in a similar HR Officer / Business Partner level position.
- Good knowledge of the full lifecycle recruitment process.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular).
- Good knowledge of labour law.
- Good knowledge of employee relations.
- Good understanding of HR reporting metrics.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong team focus.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to facilitate change.
- Ability to present with impact.
Betway Limited – KMP-61990