The purpose of this role is to provide proactive and professional administrative and compliance services. You will be involved in assisting the Regulatory Compliance Team Lead in all day to day duties concerning the regulated market(s) assigned to you and general business requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintaining a solid knowledge base of legislation, regulations and technical documents
- Assisting with ensuring Betway is compliant with applicable regulations by providing the business with advice and support
- Ensuring internal procedures are documented and compliant
- Carrying out a programme of monitoring for compliance risks
- Management and oversight of the Betway website
- Supervision and management of change controls
- Liaising and maintaining close working relationships with third party companies involved in the operations of the business’s licences
- Compilation, maintenance and submission of reports, returns and notifications
- Supporting the Licensing and Operations Manager where required, for example with licence applications
- Assisting in ad hoc duties as and when required
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Knowledge of and experience in the online gambling industry
- Exceptional English language skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a high volume of tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously & often in a highly pressured environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, regulators & external third party companies
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong influencing skills
Betway Limited – KMP-40600