We are betclic
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 11 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- A wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- More than 50 sports open to betting
- 300,000 sports events available to bet on each year
- 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- More than 3,000 casino games to try out
- Over 2 million poker games played each month
- Numerous official partnerships such as in France the FFF, Ligue 1 Uber Eats, the Coupe de France, Rugby Top 14 (LNR), the Betclic Elite in basketball (LNB), UBB, Boxers de Bordeaux
- Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 38 nationalities among its 800 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal
Does the world of sports and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
Enter the game
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible to include and provide administrative assistance to the recruiting team and maintaining databases with candidate information. Ultimately, this role will help keep Betclic Group’s hiring process smooth and ensure the company recruits and retains high-performing employees.
Your role at betclic
In this context, your duties are:
- Working closely with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team, assisting with and coordinating the full recruitment and selection process cycle, including attraction, screening applications, tracking and selection of new employees and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Screening applications, and liaising with Hiring Managers and candidates to set up interviews.
- Participating in interviews and providing advice to managers for junior and medium roles as needed.
- Preparing contracts and offers to send.
- Guiding the Hiring Managers with the correct use of the ATS.
- Collecting and recording new joiners’ onboarding documentation, when necessary.
- Preparing and maintaining updated induction packs and ensuring they are always ready and available for the induction.
- Working on administrative tasks and dealing with external services, such as Jobs Plus applications for interns.
- And any other duties as assigned by the management according to business and team needs.
Who are we looking for?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if
- You have at least 1-year of experience in recruitment – either in-house or as a recruiter in a recruitment agency.
- You have experience in working for an online digital-based company / fast-paced environment. Experience of gaming operator would be an advantage.
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You have an excellent command of English in order to work in a multi-cultural environment. Knowledge of a second language would be a plus.
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You have familiarity with social media, job boards and professional networks.
- You have strong administrative skills, with attention to detail.
- You are result and target focused.
- You have a strong sense of initiative.
- You can keep confidential information.
- You are reliable and a team player.
- You are enthusiastic and patient.
- You are committed.
What can you expect?
- Fixed term contract starting from October 2022 till April 2023.
- Travel and leisure benefit up to Eur 600 per year / pro rata.
- Fitness benefit up to Eur 15 per month.
- Meal allowance.
- Relocation package.
- Flexibility and remote working arrangement.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
- And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere.
Betclic Group – KMP-75592