The Betclic Group Malta HR team are looking for an HR Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Betclic HR team that together actively supports the business functions in the Malta and International offices by providing effective, efficient and professional HR support to Betclic Group employees.
We are a team of passionate, dedicated and hardworking individuals who are committed to providing a first-class service to our internal customers: Betclic employees
The HR Administrator is part of the HR team and is responsible for the administration of the HRIS and other employee data as well as the monthly payroll process.
This is an opportunity for a hardworking and diligent individual to join the fast-paced Igaming industry. The HR Administrator is responsible for general HR administration duties, the maintenance and administration of the HRIS as well as preparation and execution of the complete payroll process monthly.
What are the main functions of the HR Administrator
The HR Administrator carries out general HR admin duties related to employee data, employee files, benefits, absences.
- Ensuring that the HR System and Payroll databases are up to date and accurate at all times;
- Responsible for off-boarding process in Malta and International offices;
- Applications for tax numbers and social security numbers for foreign workers;
- Preparing and executing new and terminated employee documentation including tax numbers, social security numbers;
- Responsible for engagement and termination of employees with Jobsplus in Malta and other relevant entities/authorities in other countries;
- Updating vacation leave, sick leave and other special leave for all Malta and International employees;
- Administer employee benefits, ensuring that claims submitted by employees follow the policies set by the company.
- Liaise with the rest of the HR team in various HR and Payroll related activities and projects;
The HR Administrator is solely responsible for the preparation and execution of the complete payroll process on a monthly basis.
- Be the key point of reference for payroll queries to all Betclic Malta and international employees;
- Administer, prepare and execute the monthly payroll. This includes the following tasks:
- Keeping HRIS updated throughout the month;
- Inputting employee data into Dakar and HRIS (Lucca);
- Inputting changes and amendments into Dakar + Lucca;
- Inputting new employee information into Dakar;
- Payment of salaries on a monthly basis to include all alterations, changes, salary increases, terminations, holiday, overtime, maternity, bonus payments, sick, pre and post adjustments etc;
- Preparation of payroll for authorisation in good time for payment of salaries;
- Process payroll to banks in a timely manner;
- Arrange cheque payments;
- Arrange foreign payments;
- Provide accurate information to our international payroll providers that will lead to the monthly execution of the several payrolls worldwide;
- Collect data and calculate payments of various corporate allowances, expenses, employee benefits, and bonuses;
- Checking and submission of FS4;
- Monthly FS5 online submission;
- Online IRD FS7 and FS3 submissions;
- The main point of contact with Malta Inland Revenue Department and other relevant tax authorities in other countries;
- June Tax declarations;
- September Tax declarations;
- Issuing and uploading payslips to the HRIS system;
- Being the main point of contact with Payroll providers.
As part of the role, the HR Administrator liaises closely with the Finance and Financial Planning and Analysis teams to provide monthly, periodical and ad hoc reporting as required.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations reporting for the finance;
- Prepare monthly bonus and leave report;
- Ad hoc reporting as needed from the Payroll system and / or HRIS.
Are you the perfect fit for this role?
We are looking for a highly organised, conscientious and detail-oriented individual who is good with numbers. You must also be a good communicator and a team player who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure a job well done. You are as cool as a cucumber and can keep calm when the pressure is on.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills required
- 2+ years working in a similar role, in an HR or Finance department;
- Previous experience working with a payroll system;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Get things done attitude;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Tech savvy and comfortable with using a computer;
- Proficient user of Office package, in particular, Excel and Outlook;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of the Dakar payroll system will be considered an asset;
- Experience in working in a co-operative team environment.
Betclic Group – KMP-38706