The Group Financial Planning and Analysis team helps to drive overall business performance by challenging and supporting critical decision making through the delivery of insightful analysis, action-oriented reporting and the design and management of planning and forecasting processes that meet both corporate and operational requirements.
The team ensure maximum impact through clear messaging, presentation, effective business partnering with senior management stakeholders and focused communication of Group strategic and financial goals.
Betclic Everest group is seeking a Financial Analyst to work with key stakeholders including the Management team and all departments of the company to maintain financial reporting and cost control.
The ideal candidate will be a self-driven and highly motivated individual with curiosity. Someone who displays precision, attention to details, with good analytical skills and proficiency with systems and technology. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, performing multiple tasks / projects with defined deadlines.
- Understand, review and control the spending of the assigned cost centres;
- Analyse variances to budget / forecast and communicate key drivers;
- Interact with different business teams and Senior Management;
- Assist in the timely production of reporting, including regular financial reporting to the Management;
- Assist in the annual budget process and recurring forecast exercises in coordination with Management;
- Contribute to the improvement of internal control and monitoring of internal systems;
- Contribute to the implementation of relevant dashboards and monitoring tools and reports;
- Participate in the internal and external financial communication processes;
- Prepare business cases as required;
- Assist the Compliance team in the production of reports for regulators;
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis to Management when required;
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time in line with changing business needs.
Are you the Financial Analyst we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in finance / accounting / economics;
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a financial department (service or industry);
- Solid base of accounting knowledge with a strong understanding of operational accounting;
- Self-driven and proactive with a high level of initiative and intellectual curiosity;
- Critical thinking and close attention to details with the ability to see the big picture;
- Good communication skills to be able to cooperate effectively with different departments;
- Responsive and timely, with a developed sense of urgency to meet sometimes tight deadlines;
- Close attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture;
- Excellent working knowledge of tools such as Excel / Powerpoint.
Your must-have skills:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge and appetite for IT tools;
- Solid base in accounting;
- Fluent in English.
Betclic Group – KMP-62567