We are Betclic
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 13 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- A wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- 85 sports open to betting
- 40,000 different types of bets offered each day
- 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- 1,500 casino games to try out
- Numerous official partnerships such as the ligue 1 Uber Eats, the top 14 in rugby or the Betclic Elite in basketball.
Since its inception in 2005, Betclic has been a mobile-only technology company driven by an unwavering passion for sport. Guided by the emotion and fun of the game, Betclic develops mobile entertainment applications that place its customers at the heart of a unique gaming experience and innovate with agility and speed to offer more games and more fun to its players. Our ambition? To provide our customers with the most entertaining gaming experience with simple, immersive and innovative applications.
Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 35 nationalities among its 670 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
The profiles sought are those who have the ambition to build as a team, are ready to take up challenges, each more exciting than the next, and those who have a desire to create solutions offering a new and unique customer experience.
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
Enter the game
This is an exciting role within the Betclic Casino team that currently drives a strong growth and aims to become the n1 Casino operator in its core markets. Our main goal is to offer top-quality content and optimum player experience while implementing innovative features that drive player value. We are looking for the right candidate to take this challenge with us!
Reporting to our Casino Manager, you will contribute to build and execute the games release plan for our key markets. You’ll work closely with our 3rd parties to ensure we are always up to date with their latest roadmap and plans. You’ll manage end-to-end games releases and testing to ensure we provide quality content to our players. You will also be responsible for market research to help identify the market leaders and the top features / trends of the top-performing games.
Your role at Betclic
- Define the games strategy and roadmap; manage thegames release plan and monitor the performance of our portfolio
- Ensure that the Casino product’s offering (lobby, games, tools and promotions) is in line with customer expectations and aligned with the Business objectives as well as being synchronized with local markets
- Manage 3rd party providers: orchestrate operational relations, coordinate technical implementations and act as a point of reference for games studio’s features and back-offices
- Identify and negotiate opportunities for exclusive games and Betclic branded games with the 3rd parties
- Coordinate and align internal teams on content offer, ensuring optimum visibility on product updates
- Manage end-to-end release process, including game creation, tagging, categorization, asset management. React, respond and resolve incidents on game query escalations that need the input of a game expert
- Partner with Data teams to identify product insights, implement testing plans and run player analysis
- Complete regular market analysis to identify new and innovative opportunities, including new suppliers
- Compile clear, accurate and up to date documentation of product capabilities for the operational teams and stakeholders
Who we are looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience in an online business. Previous experience in an online betting or casino environment would be a real advantage
- Good understanding of Internet technology and devices, including mobile and tablets
- Interest for the betting / gaming industry is a plus
- Well organized and comfortable with processes
- Comfortable with Excel and agile enough to navigate and use multiple back offices
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Drive, energy, with a real will to learn and improve
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Brand new offices in Bordeaux, named the best city to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2016 and voted the best city to live in France
- 25 days of paid leave and 10 days of compensatory rest
- A ticket restaurant card® funded to the tune of 50% (9 euros / day)
- A health insurance policy covered up to 100% for you and your children
- A transport subscription-supported up to 50% or an annual premium of sustainable mobility (200 euros for the journey homework in sustainable transport)
- A mobility pack (moving aid)
- Work flexibility covered by a telecommuting agreement
- A constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program
- Career development in an international environment
- Unique premises with a rooftop designed to enjoy regular entertainment, breaks and lunches in the sun in front of the ‘Cité du Vin’
- Sports sessions twice a week
- And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
Indefinite position to be filled as soon as possible in Bordeaux, France.
All of our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Betclic Group – KMP-66623