As a Trading Assistant within the Trading Control team, you will play an integral part in the life cycle of all events offered by bet365.
Trading Control is vital to the continued success of the business and the Trading Assistant role provides an interesting insight into the Trading department, working as part of a friendly and efficient team.
Successful applicants will provide administrative support to our sports traders, covering a wide variety of sports (including eSport) and providing the link between our Traders and our online operations.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Enthusiastic individual keen to work in a stimulating, fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation and good organisational skills.
- Accurate and efficient in your work.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- A logical thinker who works well and thinks clearly under pressure, with the ability to shift focus where required.
- High level of numeracy.
- Experience in a trading environment would be beneficial but not essential as all relevant training will be provided.
- Verifying and creating the events offered on our website.
- Ensuring prompt settlement of events.
- Investigating and resolving potential issues, including the escalation of time-critical issues.
- Offering front line support to in-play and pre-game traders.
- Communicating with external sources.
bet365 – TAMT1021KMP